My ATI Calabarzon Blog Training Seminar Experience!

What happens when you compress ten fruitful blogging years in one day? Info overload, I’m thinking! I expressed all my thoughts into writing my notes and the Google slides for around a week then talked from morning to the whole afternoon at the recently held ATI Calabarzon Blogging and Vlogging Training Seminar ðŸ˜† I was able to reflect on what I have learned, where I started and how to move forward on my 10th year as a travel blogger for around two months before the event! It’s quite transforming and surprising, I must say haha. Here are some event highlights for Day 1. The next day, I am joining the vlogging intro so that I can decide to incorporate it or not in the future.

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I was already up and about by 4am and it took around 2 hours to get to the ATI Calabarzon Center.

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I couldn’t keep still and eat until it was my turn. The setting of expectations came first and they included their hopes that the resource persons were experts, that some worry that they are shy and others a lot have a lot of work to do back home in their respective provinces.

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I won’t go into very much detail about everything I talked about (that you can also read about in my previous posts and adventures) but in the end, they were able to experience hands-on some basic and techie stuff needed to create a blog. I really hope that I was able to contribute or at least influence them to blog. All that kwento made me feel like my 10-year adventures just happened yesterday thanks to blogging.

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

One takeaway I have is my own notion that being a blogger is forever, even if you don’t write as much. Once you start, you must continue to create and write or you may not be able to call yourself a blogger anymore. And that I am not quite ready to let blogging go yet and I have actually learned to be a master multi-tasker over the years with blogger as well so I can do this! I am also able to reflect on what I told them - that once you lose yourself, just go back to your why in blogging. Many, many thanks to Ms. Pia and Ms. Madel for thinking of me!

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I was able to guide the participants through blog basics like making a blog, writing and uploading pictures with a lot of my learnings and tips!

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I hope I’ll be able to create more content like before and travel the world with fresh eyes again. For now, my why has got to be to remember any experience, like this wonderful day, and share a part of myself to more people. And it’s something that I can look back on when I am old.

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

It was heartwarming to get so many shocked emoticon reactions after my talk. We just might surprise ourselves if we put ourselves out there again.

 ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

Thank you very much ATI Calabarzon and the FITS Center participants of LGUs for this experience! Here are some of my housemates and one-day bloggers sa bahay ni ATI 😉

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

After the event, I got a short tour of the techno farm inside the compound of ATI IV-A! They had numerous plants in small containers where I had my photo op and even a hydrophonics area and a mini terrace of palay!

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I stayed overnight at the ATI IV-A dormitory, which I featured before during our Calabarzon farm tour! The accommodations were quite decent (bed, toiletries, toilet, shower, fan, locked cabinet, aircon 8pm to 6am, outlets) and the hot shower and bidet just made the long day relaxing for me. Usually, anyone can stay here for just P500 per pax! But due to the pandemic, they don’t just let anybody who walks in stay here.

 ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpgati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

ati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpgati-calabarzon-blogging-seminar.jpg

I gave up on mobile data and signal in the room and just finished writing this blog entry offline then slept after the event! I forgot how quick it was for me to blog like this! My brain might still be in speaker mode. Haha.

ATI Calabarzon Region Facebook
8575 Camerino St. Brgy Lapidario, Trece Martires City, Cavite
atirtc4a@gmail.com
(046) 4190210
Website

Check Out My Other Posts: