Have you ever been interviewed before? Let me tell you that the experience was nerve-wracking from the time the station contacted me to those few minutes before the show! I guess the only advice a more-experienced me could give to myself is to use the time I spent worrying to travel instead, to let go of everything as I did and to simply be myself. I'm attaching the two videos in this post as well as the topics discussed from the 1-hour Biyahe@Gimik travel show interview for your viewing pleasure =) It's in Tag-lish (Filipino with English) but I'd be happy to translate for you per request.
Here's a day well spent with Tito Tony Cuevas of Biyahe@Gimik. Biyahe@Gimik is a local radio travel program aired every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Tune in to DZAR 1026 Sonshine Radio AM frequency if you want to hear more travel talk.
Video 1 - First 15 Minutes of the Show
- My Inside Story - Travel Blogging and Guiltless Getaways
- Why I Blog
- Why I Travel Now
- The Benefits of Travel Blogging
- How I Made It Work and How I Earn for my Travel Fund - Help me travel. How can I help you online?
- My Interests, Educational Background and the Languages I Speak
- My Thoughts on South Korea and South Koreans
- South Korea - A Mix of Modern and Old in One Place
- My South Korea Experience - Seoul, Busan
- The Great Times or Season to Visit Korea
- Is Korea an Expensive Destination? - I just want to add that there are places where you can find cheap shopping finds. I only discovered this during my second trip to Seoul. Posts to come.
- Food, Shopping, Homestay and the Korean Tourism Organization
- On Traveling Solo - Korea, Iloilo, Gensan and My Trip Preference
Video 2 - Last 22 Minutes of the Show
- If Tito Tony Cuevas Travels
- My First Local Destination as a Travel Blogger - Overnight Trip to Baguio
- My Thoughts on Baguio
- Other Female Pinoy Travel Bloggers
- My Next Trip and Why Zamboanga
- My Memorable Trips here in the Philippines and Local Destinations - I forgot to include my overnight beach camping in Nagsasa, Zambales!
- My Thoughts on Iloilo, My Mang Inasal Story and Iloilo Food
- My Thoughts on General Santos and my SEX (SOCCSARGEN Experience) Tour Experience
- My Thoughts on Philippine Beach Destinations - Palawan and Boracay
- Boracay in August
- My Thoughts on Marinduque and Philippine Festivals
- Travel, Photography and Finding the Perfect Shot
- Why Travel When Everything Can Already be Read in the Blogs?
- Trip Preparations and Making Your Own Trip Itinerary
- Listener Question: Is It Hard to Travel Solo?
- Where to Ask for Travel Tips
- Is the Philippines Beautiful?
- What Does the Philippines Have Compared to Other Countries and What Can Be Improved?
- My Thoughts on Tourist Prices - Prices for Foreign Tourists and Local Tourists
- The Role of Travel Bloggers - We fill in the missing link =)
- How to Make the Most of Your Travel Spending
- About the Language Barrier and Traveling within the Philippines
- My Dream Destinations - Local and International
- How Long I Stay in a Place During Travels - Local and International
- My Budget for the Trips
- The Right Time to Travel
- My Thoughts on Travel Promos
- My Travel Tips - Researching, Meeting Locals and What to Wear
- How Long I Can Do Travel Blogging and Repeat Travels
- How to Find Guiltless Getaways Online and My Travel Giveaways
I found myself short of time and not out of stories about different places both local and abroad (ang daldal ko pala) hahaha. I sure do a lot of hand gestures...(sign language?) hahahaha.
It's a wonder what almost three years of travel and travel blogging can do to a person. Here's to more travels and extraordinary experiences!