Watch Guiltless Getaways, Biyahe@Gimik Travel Program Interview!

Have you ever been interviewed before? Let me tell you that the experience was nerve-wracking from the time the station contacted me to those few minutes before the show! I guess the only advice a more-experienced me could give to myself is to use the time I spent worrying to travel instead, to let go of everything as I did and to simply be myself. I'm attaching the two videos in this post as well as the topics discussed from the 1-hour Biyahe@Gimik travel show interview for your viewing pleasure =) It's in Tag-lish (Filipino with English) but I'd be happy to translate for you per request.


Here's a day well spent with Tito Tony Cuevas of Biyahe@Gimik. Biyahe@Gimik is a local radio travel program aired every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Tune in to DZAR 1026 Sonshine Radio AM frequency if you want to hear more travel talk.

Video 1 - First 15 Minutes of the Show
Video 2 - Last 22 Minutes of the Show

I found myself short of time and not out of stories about different places both local and abroad (ang daldal ko pala) hahaha. I sure do a lot of hand gestures...(sign language?) hahahaha.

It's a wonder what almost three years of travel and travel blogging can do to a person. Here's to more travels and extraordinary experiences!