Never Gets Old.. Lunch at Promenade Foodcourt and Eye Check!

We haven’t been to the Greenhills Promenade foodcourt in a long time. Today, we got a taste of the newly opened Hackensack 1950s Burger - selling burgers and wings. The menu seemed familiar though and I asked if it was with the Slammers Group that I’ve been patronizing for many years. And I was right! Haha.

Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg

I ordered Buffalo Wings - kinda hoping that they brought back their original sweet and tangy recipe of Belgian Fries maybe a decade or so ago.

  Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg

Too bad, it’s the revised version made more like the traditional buffalo wings spicy but still yummy with sauce and juicy! I would still reorder this!

Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg

J got his burger fix and it tastes like a big Slammers burger! Still delicious too. I would reorder this too! Haha. 

Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg

They seem to be good with rebranding and all, I just wish they could bring back that yummy Pinoy-esque version of buffalo wings! I remember eating like a dozen by myself, esp. with the excess breading hahaha.

In other news, the Food Channel near Theatremall still tastes better than the one here.

  Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg

And my eyesight worsened huhu. My grade is a lot higher than pre-ECQ.. Success Vision near Virramall is my go-to eyeglass store. I brought my reliable Karisma brand (Korea) spare eyeglasses to change lenses and availed of their 50 off on the 2nd pair promo! I chose to have one Essilor Transitions (recommended!, goes darker when sunlight hits) and one Essilor Airwear Blue Light (lightweight, for computer use). I thought I’m old enough not to have a grade change but oh well.. I can see way clearer now! Go get your eye checked. Best time to go is after a good night's sleep and when the store opens!

Hackensack-greenhills-success-vision-eyestore-virramall.jpg