My Biryani Bros Indian Food Manila Delivery Experience!

Restaurant hopping has always been our couple thing to do as a short getaway from our hectic work in the last few years. Jeff and I would go from cuisine to cuisine, as well as trying out new restaurants in our neighborhood. Today, with the pandemic, while we are voluntarily confined to the safety of our home (most of the time), we had to find some restaurants who deliver so that we don’t go crazy on what to cook every single day. Home food businesses also began popping out and this is how I found out about Biryani Bros! Check out my unboxing video of this delicious meal on my YouTube channel and send me a little love by subscribing! 💕

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

Ordering is easy, you just go to their Instagram page and look for the menu. Then text or message the order with your details. They have food cut-off for the next day or sometimes, you can make it on time for dinner if you order before the time slot provided. You pay the order via Gcash and wait for your order to be ready! You can book a rider by yourself or let them do it hehe. Requests for mild spicy were also accommodated for me.

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

We ordered Chicken Biryani Rice before for our first time. Yummy but super anghang for me so I couldn't eat a lot. 

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

The samosas were a winner so I ordered again but this time eight pieces! I cooked the paratha below left not counted haha. 

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

I actually ate the three samosas left in the fridge for breakfast! 

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

The naan was also good but we had nothing saucy to pair it with before hahaha. This time I ordered palak paneer - spinach with cottage cheese! This is one of the first Indian food I ever ate so it holds a special place in my heart. 

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

I always order this and when I ordered before, Biryani Bros didn't have it yet so kudos to them, their menu expanded to a wider selection in just a few months! Their palak paneer had gigantic cheese chunks, which I really like and can actually be a rice substitute for me already! 

biryani-bros-review-indian-food-home-delivery.jpg

Their mutton is something we would like to try next and I really hope they add sweet mango lassi in their menu 😊

So back to my story, I actually went to an Indian restaurant in Shanghai with my family before and an Indian employed by our supplier took us there like more than a decade ago (maybe almost two)! It opened up a whole lot of spices and flavors for me! He was also the one who introduced me to Gulab Jamun! When I came home, I looked for an Indian restaurant and introduced it to Jeff!! Haha. It was one of our favorite date places actually - New Bombay in Wilson back then was super good (then it closed and moved)! Recently, we found Naan in Kapitolyo, Pasig and I like the Rogan Josh there! End of story haha.

I feel like when it comes to Indian food, I go for the ones I know then get introduced to new dishes VERY slowly. Bad news though is that my tolerance for spicy (anghang) also went down by a few notches over the years 😕I like spicy (many spices) though and currently building my spice collection! 😁

Check out my Unboxing Video on YouTube for the look and feel of the Biryani Bros food and delivery experience!

My Home-cooked Biryani Bros Indian Food Manila Delivery Experience!

Ordering Details:

Biryani Bros Manila