Four Seasons Hotpot City by Vikings Buffet Lunch and Dinner Offerings in Manila and Quezon City!

During a rainy day like this, all I want is a steaming bowl of soup - even better when the soup base is already there and I get to put in what I want until I surrender from food coma! Haha. Whatever the season or occasion, the newly opened Four Seasons Hotpot City at Manhattan Parkview in Cubao might be a good choice because they have both the hotpot and buffet part with unlimited drinks included in the rates already. The spread is international and they also have a taste of Pinoy desserts for your guests. I'm here to give you a tour because I love going around before I choose in a buffet hehe. I've discovered some that I don't see in usual buffets and hotpot selections and I actually love the thought that went into providing kiddie dining sets here. 

four-seasons-hotpot.jpg 

A good thing to remember is to come early and to go at dinner time. I was told that you won't see everything here during lunch and the dinner hours are longer. I think they could accommodate around 200 or more in this branch. There's pay parking space nearby and Manhattan Parkview is also walkable from Gateway Mall in Cubao.

four-seasons-hotpot-manila.jpg 

Private rooms (around 10-12 pax) are available if you want to avoid tour crowds.

four-seasons-hotpot-manila.jpg 

This is the basic cookware you get for the hotpot. It can get a bit crowded with plates so do budget the limited space. You can always stand up and walk off what you first ate for the exercise. You get one pot per person which is great sanitary-wise and you can put everything you want. They do charge a leftover fee though to minimize food waste and a discount if you wipe your plate clean.

buffet-manila.jpg 

You can choose one soup and one broth at first then have it replaced if you want to try others. For me, I got the classic pork soup and sate (I always choose this for shabu shabu or hotpot) combination.

buffet-manila.jpg

If you don't want to cook then you can just fish from others' pots and get some salad,

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

pasta,

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

and grilled seafood or chicken.

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

You can find the kiddie sets and adult plates below the food stations.

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

Don't forget to visit the carvery for some yummy roast beef, turkey, lamb

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

and the binusog na lechon.

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

They have cranberry sauce, mint jelly and gravies for the meat.

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

You might want to check out their cooked food corner for these dishes.

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

There's even a vegetarian sweet and sour "pork".

four-seasons-cubao.jpg 

You can find the sashimi and sushi station in front.

four-seasons-dinner.jpg 

four-seasons-lunch.jpg 

four-seasons-dinner.jpg 

As for hotpot, I want mine to have the staple corn and balls.

four-seasons-buffet.jpg 

I cook the leafy veggies last usually (watercress is nice).

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

Here's a suggestion to make it into more tangy sinigang hehe.

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

I put malunggay in mine. Excellent source of vitamin C too without the acidity, I heard.

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

I bet these will make the soup very hot. Haha.

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

Scallions like Chinese-style soups if it's your thing.

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

There's a wide selection of seafood you can put in your pot like shrimp, prawn, squid, clam, fish,

four-seasons-dinner.jpg 

even crab and salmon head.

four-seasons-dinner.jpg 

Love the wide selection of noodles. So tempted to try but that's a lot of carbs!

four-seasons-dinner.jpg


I like tofu skin in my hotpot.

four-seasons-menu.jpg 

I can't fathom putting in innards and Pinoy isaw in there though..

four-seasons-menu.jpg 

I liked the fresh beef ball by the door. You can also find dumplings of all kinds there.

four-seasons-menu.jpg 

In this fridge, they have more commercially available balls and other popular shabu shabu squares and circles.

hotpot-buffet-manila.jpg 

I liked the cheese balls...

hotpot-buffet-manila.jpg 

See what I mean when I say there's no space?! Haha.

buffet-manila.jpg 

Here is J's sukiyaki base. The whole room kinda smelled like it afterwards...

four-seasons-buffet.jpg 

He got some weird stuff as usual and saw this cuttlefish batter.

buffet-manila.jpg 

You can eat this instead of noodles like so...

four-seasons-buffet.jpg 

four-seasons-buffet.jpg 

Silly me actually missed the meat slicing corner! It's the secret flavor to make any shabu shabu broth more addicting... Haha.

buffet-manila.jpg 

Good thing they got some to share haha. I would have gotten some pork neck if I wasn't so full.

four-seasons-buffet.jpg 

Don't forget to make your sauce also. I dipped everything into my peanut sauce, soy sauce, sate and vinegar concoction ;)

four-seasons-lunch.jpg 

Everything is labeled so don't worry.

four-seasons-menu.jpg

Some like to put raw egg in there although I would like to steer clear of salmonella.

four-seasons-menu.jpg

I liked the drink selection (it actually goes all the way around with sago't gulaman, milk tea and many more. J tried some sake with iced tea. I wish they could have put in suanmeitang there (perfect for hotpot hehe).

four-seasons-quezon-city.jpg 

There's softdrinks also and draft beer all unlimited...

four-seasons-lunch.jpg 

I was leaving room for dessert. I saw the sapin-sapin, puto bumbong, pichi-pichi and many more Pinoy delicacies hehe.

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

four-seasons-rates.jpg 

The coffee jellt and white pudding beside that was good :)

dessert-buffet-manila.jpg 

There's ice cream, crepe and halo-halo too.

dessert-buffet-manila.jpg

They use Big Scoop ice cream BTW ;)

four-seasons-hotpot.jpg 

For my last hurrah, I had some delicious traditional taho hehe. If you like matcha then you can request their matcha dessert which you can't find at the food stations unless you ask about it, according to the owner ;)

four-seasons-hotpot.jpg 

This is a great concept to mix both buffet and hotpot from the Vikings group. Cubao is also quickly becoming a hot destination in Manila nowadays =)

four-seasons-hotpot.jpg

Four Seasons Hotpot City by Vikings Buffet with Filipino Food, Chinese and International Food - Lunch and Dinner Review, Food Stations, Unlimited Drinks and Beer, Promo and Offerings in Manila and Manhattan Parkview in Quezon City!

Restaurant Details:
Four Seasons Hotpot City by Vikings Lunch and Dinner Buffet in Manhattan Parkview
This Cubao branch features 60% from the Vikings Luxury Buffet menu and 40% from the Four Seasons Hotpot City (MOA branch only has this)!
G/F Manhattan Parkview, Gen. Roxas Avenue, Araneta Center,
Cubao, Quezon City
02-9327777 / 02-9397777
Open Mondays to Sundays
Lunch Hotpot Buffet: 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner Hotpot Buffet: 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Website and Rates
Facebook