MNL Beach Hostel Boracay - Boutique Hostel for Groups and Backpackers near the White Beach and Bulabog Beach!

Yeap, I'm still at it! I'm thinking of the places I will likely stay again at for my postponed Boracay trip. Have you heard of a boutique hostel (not hotel)? I was plain curious so I booked MNL Beach Hostel Boracay via Agoda one time. Haha. I wanted my own private double room with toilet and bath in Bora at a reasonable price and this is what I found - a nice artsy place coincidentally owned by a friend!

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg 

MNL Beach Hostel Boracay is not that hard to find (in front of Danaru Spa). It's near the big pond/lake at the main service road parallel to the white beach. It's closer to Bulabog Beach (~3 minutes) and around 10 minutes by walking to get to the White Beach. The reception is on the 2nd floor so it's better to carry a bag instead of a luggage.

boracay-beach.jpg

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

Check-in was quick and I got room 202 - which is near the counter and has fast WiFi (router's closer) hehe.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

The non-smoking room was minimalist and artistic at 12 square meters.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

I loved the decal in the room and the double bed (good for 2). This hideaway was perfect for hot and sunny days. I was here chillin' (sometimes til mid-day) and went out in the late afternoon.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

Bring towels and toiletry if you're going to stay here.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

There's a smoking area here upstairs with hangout corners for you and your new/old friends. 

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

They have rooftop parties sometimes for the guests. They cater mostly to backpackers and social creatures. Haha. 

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

I admit I do stay away from shared rooms if I can help it. I still have need practice opening myself up to strangers fast. Hehe. More than that, I prefer having my own bathroom, no noise and light when I'm sleeping, not sharing space with strangers and not having to worry about luggage space. They do offer bed spaces (dorm-type rooms) here if you like traveling that way in men only, women only and mixed rooms. If you're a group of friends who can occupy an entire room then this is also a good place.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

They have common areas where people can congregate or get to know each other.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

Breakfast is on the higher floor. There's a shared kitchen and fridge there where you can leave your stuff (don't forget to name it).

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg 

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

Here's my floor - with the private rooms.

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

This is my favorite spot ;)

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg 

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg

Outside to go to the White Beach (Station 2)...

boracay-beach.jpg 

boracay-beach.jpg 

boracay-beach.jpg 

boracay-beach.jpg

The other way to get to Bulabog Beach...

bulabog-beach-boracay 

bulabog-beach-boracay 

bulabog-beach-boracay 

bulabog-beach-boracay

Thanks to G for taking care of us. It was a nice surprise when you knocked on my door haha. You have such a cool business - thanks for spending some sunset and dinner time with us. Hope to see you soon!

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg 

mnl-beach-hostel-boracay.jpg 

MNL Beach Hostel Boracay - Boutique Hostel for Groups and Backpackers near the White Beach and Bulabog Beach!



Hostel Details:
MNL Beach Hostel in Boracay
Road 1A, Bulabog Beach, Brgy. Balabag, Boracay Island
+63998-2205700 / +63917-7022160
boracay@mnlboutiquehostel.com
Website
Facebook