KCC Fort Gayageum and Korean Class in Manila

I can't believe it's almost a few months since I studied Korean and learned to play the Gayageum (Korean zither). Maybe I was not very good at it so I stopped for a while haha. I miss the enthusiasm in our classes though, my classmates and my teachers. I can't commit for another 3 months though for classes at the Korean Cultural Center (KCC) at the Fort for now so it's self study for me. Practise speaking in Korean in my travels to Korea for one - I did a handful of that during my most recent trip with the Korea Tourism Organization and Asiana Airlines! Anyway, here's a sample of my attempt at the gayageum and our performance hehe. It's helping me prepare for the next series of posts about Korea!

melody-co.jpg 

My special guest haha - J! Thanks for being there and supporting my obsessions always.

melody-co.jpg

These are my KCC Basic Korean classmates! Watch out for enrollment this December for 2016 classes and arrange your scheds already ;)

melody-co.jpg 

These are my Korean gayageum teachers - Minji and Sang-ah. 

melody-co.jpg 

This was our graduation performance.

melody-co.jpg

No harsh comments please hahaha.



This is our star player James.


I just fell in love with this song in Gayageum - Hello, Goodbye 안녕.