Boracay in June, July and August - Puka Beach Sunset and Station 1 Beachfront Two Seasons Hotel & Resorts Stay

I'm supposed to book to go to Boracay next week and due to increasing commitments and travel opportunities, I've decided to forego it with a heavy heart. You see, August is my favorite time to go to Boracay and with the news of the opening of a bigger Caticlan airport next year, I'm still thinkin about it til now. And I just went there this June too haha. Perhaps it was because I had fun that time with friends and discovered another nice hotel... And I just went to the Haeundae Beach in Busan (it's summertime in Korea!)...

meloy-co.jpg


There are times when I don't do any plans and just go with other people because I'm so at home. Boracay is one of these destinations - at least when it comes to eating and hanging out anywhere (except some Bora activities I deem unsafe). For this trip, I went to Puka Beach for the first time (surprisingly). We paid P150 1-way per tricycle (~6 people, P25 per head) from the hotel.


puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

There were boats parked on the left side so we headed to the right.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

There are only a few stalls there offering snacks and drinks.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

There's no shade and at 5 p.m., I could only thank the skies for not letting me forget my Lagu blanket. We looked like Orko from the He-Man cartoon hahaha.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

The sun was not as fine as the White Beach but I found myself appreciating Puka Beach as I walked further. Maybe because it's not crowded - which is why I love this lean season.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

We chanced upon a Boracay beach wedding while we were there. Got me thinkin' of the advantages of having my own wedding on the beach.. Lol

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

I heard that the famed Puka shells that they made into necklaces for export were from this beach. I didn't see as much though.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

I think the best time to go here is sunset if you're allergic to the sun like me (just like to sit on the sand and look out into the distance). 5:30 p.m. is a safe time.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

You can pick a spot, sit or lie down on a blanket and stay until a little past 6 p.m.

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

puka-beach-boracay.jpg 

For our hotel stay, I loved the Two Seasons Hotel & Resorts Family Grand Suite! For a 3D2N stay, we paid around P13k per person for 9 people (all with breakfast). We all fit in here (70 square meters) with 1 king and 3 queen beds (1 king and 2 queens on the main room then 1 queen in a private room). There's only one bathroom (with 2 sinks) but the rain shower and toilet had separate doors. This air-conditioned room also has a pool access (located on the first floor) and 2 TV sets. WiFi was only a bit fast in the beachfront beds and restaurant (none in our room). Three cool things about the resort - beachfront with beds and umbrellas in the front, VIP transfers included in our package (own boat via loading dock for high-end resorts, own van) and free aircon L300 rides in the island (just text or call for pickup or dropoff from Stations 1 to 3, that's P10 per person you save per ride)! Can't wait to go back to Boracay and also to Coron try out the Two Seasons Coron Resort

two-seasons-boracay 

two-seasons-boracay.jpg

Boracay in June, July and August - Puka Beach Sunset and Staation 1 Beachfront Two Seasons Hotel & Resorts for Groups or Barkada Stay

Resort Details:
Two Seasons Hotel and Resorts Boracay
Station 1, Boracay Island
+63-36-2884384
+639173277346 / +639399081412
Manila Sales Office
132-A Bayani St. corner Araneta Ave., Quezon City
+63-2-4102075 to 80
bliss@twoseasonsresorts.com
Website and Reservations
Facebook