Travel Trivia For the Week: Skywriting, Airport Codes, Airplane Hostel


I’d like to share with you some interesting things in the world of travel that I found this week, along with my thoughts and their sources so you can check them out =) I’ve also inserted some quotes and reminders from my favorite travel guides/sites/gurus.

On Comedy Travel
Winning Idea: How Do I Land? Skywriting Joke

skywriting.jpg

I actually saw a plane writing in the sky in Australia and it was super cool.  Hehe. You can also use this to propose BTW (but it’s super expensive apparently haha). I just love the concept =D Just imagine having an ordinary or bad day then you suddenly look up to see this. It snaps you out of your own bubble.
Quote from Jaunted.com - The goal of this project was simple—"together we can insert absurdity into strangers’ lives and (hopefully) make the world a better place"—but enough, and we love it.

On Airline News
How an Incorrect Airport Code Can Send You 7000 Miles in the Wrong Direction

airport-code.jpg

I wish this happened to me hahaha. It really made me think about the importance of those codes and double-checking also if you’ve boarded the right plane, especially for those airports using the same gates with multiple flights like NAIA ;)
Quote from Jaunted.com - let this just serve as a reminder to check things once, twice, and even five times. Also, familiarize yourself with some of those airport codes, as a letter here or a letter there can make quite the difference. Finally, please remember that Sydney is a city in Australia as well as in Canada (it’s in Nova Scotia), because that too could probably screw up your travel plans.
On Hotels
Jumbo Stay – Sleep in an Airplane Hostel!

jumbo-hostel-sweden

Oh, I would definitely like to see the inside of this converted Boeing 747-200! It has an upper deck too with an executive cockpit suite O_O Where is this? Sweden – near the Stockholm Arlanda Airport!



What do you think about Skywriting? Airport codes? Living in an airplane? Please feel free to comment below hehe.

Travel Trivia For the Week: Skywriting, Airport Codes, Airplane Hostel

36 comments:

  1. Hmm skywriting is cool. I would definitely marry a guy who would propose to me like that.. haha Its sweet...
    Airport code are important for the plane not to be lost, anyway it would be cool if I will land in Paris by surprise.. :D
    Living in an airplane would be very nice. Maybe if I decided to change address it would be simple, I would just fly into another airport? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Skywriting is awesome and a very great idea for proposal..NO one can resist to that :) A very romantic way of expressing love to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sky writing is amazing especially for those who sincerely want their feelings to know through this for their loved ones, and living in an airplane is kinda weird yet cool haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think skywriting is is exciting and very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think skywriting is cool. On airport codes, it's quite important so pay attention to those. Living in an airplane is one thing I'd love to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. skywriting is very fun and its ver exciting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found skywriting cool... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skywriting is cool but definitely i will not try that i.m afraid if high :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sky writing is so cool! There's something about public declarations that both scare and excite me.

    Airport codes - yes, check it once, twice, three times! I'm OC, so I can't help it.

    I would love to try out an airplane hostel! (Sweden!!!) Then again, I love trying anything new :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. skywriting is fantastic. i want to try it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guessing that who is see skywriting taking the photo before read :))
    Interesting and if i was wrote that i want to write a apothegm from Bob Marley "Dont Worry, Be happy" or "Dont worry, not burned something its only SKYWRİTİNG"

    As a Student i want to be at that airplane, i have so many free times, no problem :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm eager to know what amenities does a converted airplane have as well. May swimming pool kaya? Or how spacious would be a room? It's really hard to imagine actually :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think skywriting is so cool and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think skywriting is one of the sweetest thing a man would do to the person he loves. ;)

    Always check Airplane codes! You don't wanna be screwed up :))

    I would definitely wanna try living in an airplane (with my baby) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What do you think about Skywriting?
    Answer: I think that skywriting is very nice,fun and exciting.
    Airport codes?
    Answer: I think that airport codes is very important to determined the next flight.
    Living in an airplane?
    Answer: I think that living in an airplane is not enough for the people who needs a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woa I would write many words as I can. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was definitely unique and feel free to have an awesome adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Skywriting is amazing. It could be a once in a lifetime experience. :D Airport codes are indeed important.. :D To live in an airplane could be enjoyable and thrilling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since I rarely travel and only there is time I prefer to sleep it out at the plane so no time to notice anything

    ReplyDelete
  20. skywriting is cool but a waste coz it won't last

    ReplyDelete
  21. skywriting looks exciting and great1
    Airport codes will help to fully understand whats happening inside and living in an airplane?hmm not really good!i think iw will be boring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think skywriting is very interesting and a unique way if you want to express your feelings to someone you love.

    Airport codes is very important because each codes has its purpose.

    Living in a airplane is cool if it will not be on air all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. great trivia! saw these first from your blog post! Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Skywriting is so incredibly interesting for me, It would be nice if someone proposes on me in that way hahah! And living in an airplane is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool stuff! Would love to receive skywritng message.

    ReplyDelete
  26. adventurous and amazing talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. skywriting is definitely a cool way to propose

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Skywriting as long as im not the one doing it! Reading it from the ground is just right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would really love if a guy proposes to me via skywriting! Very romantic! Airport codes are very important for travelers but if it would take me to France, I think I would be the happiest person on earth! haha
    I don't like to live on an airplane because I think I'm prone to headache and kakahilo andg tumira para sa akin hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Answer: Wow, Sky writing is awesome! I' goin to write a thousand words to the one I love if given an opportunity.

    Answer: Aiportcode is important to be able to organize all the flight and people as well.


    Answer: Cool and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you =)