Cebu Nihon Matsuri, Japanese Festival on October 20!

Konnichiwa! Calling Cebuanos, Visayans and Travelers! There's a Cebu Nihon Matsuri (Japanese festival) happening on October 20, 2012 and you are all invited. This is a joint project by our friends from the Ethics To Help Others Succeed (E-T-H-O-S) Corporation and the Cebu City Government, through the Mayor's office.

Cebu-Nihon-Matsuri-Poster.jpg

This is a FREE event to promote the Japanese language and culture. It's a day filled with Anime, Cosplay, JPOP, Shougi (Japanese Chess), Origami (Paper Folding), Ikebana (Art of Flower Arrangement), Tea Ceremony, Kimonos, Japanese Music and the Japanese Language!

I just love the concept of Ichi-go Ichi-e. This is a "one chance in a lifetime" =) Drop by Shopwise Shopping Center Rustan's Basak in San Nicolas, Cebu City on October 20!


Click here for more info on the Cebu Nihon Matsuri.

I wasn't blogging before when I went to Cebu. I'll visit it soon =)

Read my 7 day adventure in Japan with AirAsia X and my readers' suggestions on where to go in Tokyo and mine on Osaka =)