Trying Out Breakfast Wrap Hack - How to Fold a Burrito or Wrap!

On a work day, I usually allot just around 30 minutes for breakfast. On rare occasions, I get up earlier and cook! I found this popular hack that was trending in Tiktok (I forgot which food subscription site where I saw it and who said it...) and wanted to try it out hahaha. We had a wrap in the fridge and I always find it hard to “wrap” so that the things don’t fall off and get messy while eating. So this is what happened..

Burrito-wrap-folding-wrapping-hack.jpg

It worked! You just have to cut a line up to the middle and fold around in triangles! See the crooked line I cut? Hahaha. 

Burrito-wrap-folding-wrapping-hack.jpg

It’s a pretty neat hack - just doesn’t look like a nice tight burrito which is always very misleading haha. I’ve always wanted to test out hacking tips and write if it works or not hehe. This one I give a thumbs up! I wrapped a turkey slice, boiled mushrooms with kale and parsley flakes then put a special sauce. I was out the door in no time!

Burrito-wrap-folding-wrapping-hack.jpg