DTI-BDTP Virtual National Trade Fair this January 27 to Feb 2, 2021!

I’m a fan of trade and food fairs, usually for all the food and goodies I buy that are produced locally and from all over the Philippines! We would go to the event site and Jeff and I would go aisle to aisle to discover new products to try out hehe. Those that stood out, are within our budget and we would stock our pantry with, goes home with us! 

The most recent ones include the vinegar from Zamboanga, Tinnie’s peanut butter from Romblon, discovery of The Palm Grill in QC which serves Zamboanga satti, bignay juice from Salikneta Farm, coco spiced vinegar from Oriental Mindoro, Hills & Berries mulberry jam and many more! 

I don’t know yet what’s going to be exhibited but I can definitely take my time now that it’s virtual! You don’t even have to avoid the crowd. Entrance is free, just pre-register thru the link in their Instagram page 😁