What's New: Manila Food Trips with Italian, Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese Inspirations!

I'd like to let you in on these short Manila foodie adventures with J recently. The first one we had for breakfast after my workout one day in Greenhills, the second one for a late night dinner also in San Juan and the last for a dessert night out with fellow couples in Quezon City. And all three coincidentally have promos at the moment. ;)

melody-co.jpg 

I've been a Cibo (Italian restaurant) lover for a few years now from the grape shake to the potato chips to the pastas. My recent find and fav has got to be this Bruschetta Pomodoro. I just love rustic ragu sauce. Glad to know it's just around the corner tee-hee ;) They're having an #18Pairsfor18Years celebration too until this September 30! You buy a featured item and you get the other one for just P18 (like this Bruschetta!) =)

cibo-bruschetta.jpg 

cibo-promo 

One fine night I didn't have dinner yet and so, I waited for J to go to Tokyo Bubble Tea in Wilson! I loved the French Onion Soup and I always order their Bulgogi Nachos! They put in Korean sauce and Japanese mayo to the already bulgogi-flavored ground meat ;) J likes the champorado (with tuyo). They are also having a Doria promo as they turn 8! Just order a doria and get a medium milk tea for only P8!

tokyo-bubble-tea.jog 

tokyo-bubble-tea 

Last but not the least, we headed over to Fishermall for the Coldlayers Cafe one night! They serve meals and these Taiwanese-inspired shaved ice that melts in your mouth. I loved the First Crush - the soya milk flavor is something I'm particular with (and I fell in love with both soymilk and J in Taiwan Hahaha). You have got to try their version!!! And they also have a promo! Hahaha. If you go there Mondays to Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the shaved ice dessert is 50% off hihi. So you don't have to share this cup of yumminess. Not everything has to be shared between couples LOL.   

meloy-co 

coldlayers-cafe