Guiltless Getaways Travel Q&A

This segment is for your questionstravel tips, your travel pictures and comments. On a personal note, I want to open the floor and encourage you to speak up haha. This is a good chance for me respond to your emails and comments more frequently, as well as to tell you that if anything happens to this blog (it's down or you have a comment for example), you can always email me. This is also a window into my thoughts (in red below) =) Feel free to send me an email through the contact form =) Lastly, I'd like to say thank you all, also to our generous sponsors DTC Mobile and Anywhere Philippines for supporting this segment =)


3IMG_0691

Q&A / Requests

From Almiara
How many places have you been? What place is your favorite?
Because of your question, I've checked a list of 257 countries and here's where I'm at so far (including trips even before I started blogging and not including stopovers only):

In terms of countries: 13/257
Asia-Pacific - Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Europe - Russia
North America - Canada, United States of America

In terms of regions in the Philippines: 11/17
Luzon - NCR, CAR, Ilocos Region, Central Luzon, CALABARZON, MIMAROPA
Visayas - Western Visayas, Central Visayas
Mindanao - Zamboanga Peninsula, Davao Region, SOCCSKSARGEN

Now that I think about it, I haven't been everywhere much haha. But within a big country like China or USA for example, I've been to several cities or states. I do love (very much) going back to the same places (repeat travel) and exploring more =D I'm also proud to say that there's no rush and I'm a fan of slow travel. I also don't like ticking off a bucket list then not returning to a place just because you've been there already.

My super favorites are the Philippines, Korea and China. My other favorites are Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand for different reasons haha. I love Boracay, Iloilo, Zambales, Baguio, Coron and El Nido. I like Sydney, New York and Hawaii too.

For some reason and even if I haven't been there yet, I love Spain, Italy, Iceland and South America. =D


Hellos & Travel Experiences

From VE - 
I'm an avid fan of your blog and it's really fascinating to know your journeys around the country and overseas. (And you are so, so lucky to travel sometimes for free! *jelly, hahha). 
I love reading your blog because of the tips and your insights about things and mostly your daily giveaways! I hope to win someday in one of your contest, Mr. Rafflecopter must be having a hard time trying to pick my name. 
Hi VE! Thank you so much for your support! Your time will come *winks hehe. Just continue to join (buy your ticket in other words) and don't let the chances get away =D Here are some tips to travel my way: How to Travel "Guiltless Getaways - Style" 

Happy Travels!

I hope you all had fun with this post as I did! I have a group of Super Cool Travel Friends in you =)

As a thank you gift, I have Anywhere Philippines GCs here for you and a DTC phone to 1 of you above featured =) 


Reminders from our Sponsors:

Check out the latest DTC Mobile Philippines phones, made with Filipinos in mind =)

If you're planning to go to Mt. Pulag or Coron or Nagsasa this 2013, try Anywhere Philippines!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Hi. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you =)